立即註冊

合作站点账号登陆

快捷導航
查看: 1628|回復: 0

賈札仁波切圓寂紀念日

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2020-1-15 20:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
82087829_3010699512276057_4173918616334368768_n.jpg 賈札仁波切圓寂紀念日

The Anniversary of Kyabje Chatral Rinpoche, Chatral Sangye Dorje Rinpoche.

賈札仁波切(Chatral Rinpoche)的圓寂標示了這個時代的結束。我們突然失去一位捍衛佛法的哨兵,特別是捍衛金剛乘教法的哨兵,尤其是捍衛藏傳佛教與寧瑪傳承的哨兵。「賈札」一詞含有「捨棄一切的苦行瑜伽士」之意。名字通常只是個標籤,然而對於剛示寂的這一位,賈「札」這個名字便不僅只是標籤,他本人是「賈札」真實意涵的典範與體現。在 超過102年長長的生命中,這個人做了許許多多的事情、與一些偉大的聖者交心,並成為上師們的上師,這甚至包括教導那位尋找到十四世達賴喇嘛丹增嘉措的雍進嘉查熱振仁波切(Yongzin Gyaltsab Radreng),並且成為他的上師。這同一個人大可以擁有寺院、學校或佛法中心,但在他周遭,找不到像是鍍金的屋頂、法座等配備。他是名符其實「捨棄一 切的苦行瑜伽士」。

但 別搞錯,像我這樣的許多喇嘛們,嗓門很大,形象令人極其不悅,足跡踏遍世上每一角落,但與這位除了保持禪修座墊溫暖之外,看似啥都沒做的人比起來,我們幾 乎沒有任何成就。若他真的在佛行事業上有所示現,他就是盡其99.99%之力於營救動物生命的那種人。所以對於我等無明眾生而言,嘗試去描述這位覺者的偉 大功德,如同試圖要測量虛空的深與廣。

然 而,若容我表達我對此人些微認識的一點意見,那就是:佛法面對許多挑戰,這包括所有公然損害佛法形象的騙子。也許能夠克服這些問題的,是那些看似做正確的 事,外表顯現安詳、舉止合宜、合乎道德標準,且從不讓人感覺不悅的人;但那常常導致另一更難克服的挑戰。因為做正確、適當、合乎道德的事,以及承受不要讓 人不悅的負擔,你最後會成為政治正確的受害者,並且變得偽善。在我有限的生命當中,反偽善者並不多見,而他是其中一位。他是認真的人,沒有協商餘地,他當然絕不會以法的隻字片語換取錢財。他屢次拒絕向權貴者低頭。他令我們眾多偽善者戰慄。

單單知道他在西里古里(Siliguri)和帕平(Pharping)之間的某處活著、呼吸著,就讓我們膽顫心驚。儘管我們不曾見過他,尤其在他生命接近尾聲時──我自己就被拒絕接見超過二十次──僅僅他的存在於世即粉碎了偽善。為了表達我們的禮敬、尊崇與祈請,願我們這些弟子在生活當中持續解放眾生的生命,比如放生魚,特別是在這個月之內。

——宗薩欽哲仁波切發佈於2016年1月5

The passing of Chatral Sangye Rinpoche marks the end of an era. Suddenly we have lost a sentry who was zealously guarding the Buddhadharma in general, the Vajrayana in particular, and especially Tibetan Buddhism and the Nyingma lineage.

The word chatral has the connotation of an ascetic yogi who abandons all. Usually names are given as labels. But in the one now passing into paranirvana, the name Chatral was not just a label. He was the epitome and embodiment of what the word chatral really means.

In his long lifespan of more than 102 years, this is a man who did so much, associated with some of the greatest beings, and became master of the masters, including teaching and becoming the guru of the very man who found the 14th Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso, who was known as Yongzin Gyaltsab Radreng Rinpoche. Yet this same man can barely boast a monastery, institute, or dharma centre. Around him, paraphernalia like gold-plated roofs and thrones are nowhere to be found. He was a Chatral in the true sense.

But make no mistake: Many lamas like myself, who make the loudest noises, display the most jarring images, and travel every inch and corner of the world, have achieved next to nothing compared to this man who appears never to have done anything except for keeping his meditation mat from ever getting cold. And if he did manifest in action, this is the man who spent 99.99% of what he had rescuing the lives of animals. So for ignorant beings like us to try and express the great qualities of this enlightened being is like trying to measure the depth and width of the sky.

And yet if I may express one thing from the little I have known of this man it is this: The Buddhadharma has so many challenges, including all the charlatans who do outright damage to the image of the Dharma. These may be overcome by those who seem to do the right thing, who appear serene, proper, and moral, and who never upset anyone. But that often leads us into another challenge that is harder to overcome. Because in doing things correctly, properly and morally, and in bearing the burden of not upsetting people, one ends up being the victim of political correctness and becoming hypocritical.

In my limited life I have seen very few anti-hypocritical beings, and he was one of them. He meant business, there was no negotiation, and of course he never traded one single word of the dharma for money. Time and again, he refused to bow down to the mighty.

He made a lot of us hypocritical beings shudder. Just knowing he was alive and breathing somewhere between Siliguri and Pharping made our hearts quake. Even though we never got to see him, especially towards the end of his life – and I myself was refused an audience 20 times or more – his mere presence on this earth shattered hypocrisy.

To express our homage, veneration and supplication, may we disciples of this man keep in our lives the practice of freeing living beings, such as releasing fish, and especially so within this month.

——Dzongsar Jamyang Khyenyse Rinpoche posted on January 5th, 2016

台灣雅究喀竹林實修佛學會
https://www.facebook.com/TNKBPC/ ... F93D4&__tn__=-R

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|手機版|分享佛法資訊請先注意版權申明|藏密網 |網站地圖UA-2159133-2

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:10 , Processed in 0.024057 second(s), 21 queries .

Copyright © 2016 | LIGHTSAIL支持